From time to time, Northcentral University offers grant opportunities to provide students with extra financial support. Grants are a great funding option for students because unlike student loans, they do not need to be paid back. Eligibility requirements are often unique to each available grant.
Limited Time $5,000 Phd-Business and PhD-Education Grant
New students who apply for the PhD-Business Administration or PhD-Education program between July 14, 2014 and August 29, 2014 and start their first course between July 21, 2014 and September 1, 2014 are eligible for the $5,000 PhD grant.
Terms & Conditions
- The grant will be applied equally to the student’s NCU account: $1,000 applied to tuition only upon billing in the 2nd through 6th courses. May not be redeemed as cash.
- Must apply between July 14, 2014 and August 29, 2014 and start first course by September 8, 2014.
- Must be accepted into and enrolled in a Northcentral University PhD-Education or PhD-Business Administration program.
- Student must pass their first course, remain continuously enrolled, and maintain a GPA of 3.0 to receive disbursements.
- In compliance with federal regulations, the grant may decrease the amount of financial aid funds available to the recipient.
- Student must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress and Financial Aid Eligibility if appropriate.
- Only one NCU awarded tuition-reduction benefit (either grant or scholarship or preferred rate) may be applied to tuition. After falling out of eligibility, student may not reenter the grant program or utilize any other NCU awarded tuition reduction benefit throughout the lifetime of their degree program.
Contact an NCU enrollment advisor today 866-776-0331 to learn more.